- LAST PUBLICATIONS
- 05/09/2017 Canyon Sainte-Anne host the Tourism Minister of Canada
- 05/09/2017 Canyon Sainte-Anne reçoit la ministre du Tourisme du Canada
- 04/08/2017 Inauguration du Air Canyon
- 03/08/2017 Le magazine Québec Le Mag parle du Canyon Sainte-Anne
- 01/08/2017 Attestation d'excellence 2017 Trip advisor par Office du Tourisme
The most beautiful canyons of the world according to Qatar AirlinesWednesday 23 September 2015
It is with great pleasure that we announce that the Canyon Sainte-Anne is among the 5 most beautiful canyons in the world, according to Oryx magazine distributed on QATAR Airlines flights. (January 2015 Edition)
Indeed, the Canyon Sainte-Anne is found alongside Antelope Canyon (USA), Colca Canyon
(Peru) Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone (USA) and Fish River Canyon (Namibia) .
This is an extraordinary recognition for Quebec's jewel; recognition on a global scale !
Canyon Sainte-Anne, Canada
The highlight of this canyon, a short drive from Quebec City, is the spectacular waterfall – at its best in springtime. Take to the footbridges across the water; the most adrenalin-inducing bridge passes over the lip of the falls right above the thundering water. You can also ride a zip-line. Scenic outlooks along the canyon allow you to view giant potholes, waterfalls, as well as the forest.