- LAST PUBLICATIONS
- 05/09/2017 Canyon Sainte-Anne host the Tourism Minister of Canada
- 05/09/2017 Canyon Sainte-Anne reçoit la ministre du Tourisme du Canada
- 04/08/2017 Inauguration du Air Canyon
- 03/08/2017 Le magazine Québec Le Mag parle du Canyon Sainte-Anne
- 01/08/2017 Attestation d'excellence 2017 Trip advisor par Office du Tourisme
Canyon Sainte-Anne host the Tourism Minister of CanadaTuesday 05 September 2017
On Saturday August 26th, Canyon Sainte-Anne hosted the Minister of Small Business and Tourism, the Honorable Bardish Chagger.
The Minister was on tour in Quebec City and Charlevoix to discuss industry issues with stakeholders in the field. She spoke with Ms. Hélène Mc Nicoll, co-owner of Canyon Sainte-Anne, and Mr. Sébastien Fortier, operator of the adventure activities in the park.
Many of the Canyon’s visitors shared with Ms. Chagger the reasons why they came to visit Canada.
Delighted, Ms. Chagger tried Air Canyon accompanied by Ms. Mc Nicoll. See her astonishment by clicking on the following link: https://video.koolreplay.com/koolreplayvids/50022_Air_Canyon_2017-08-26_18:38:44.mp4
Follow her on Twitter https://twitter.com/BardishKW/status/901847526491422720
Note that the Air Canyon and Via ferrata of the Giant pothole duo are part of Destination Canada's Collection of Canadian Distinctive Experiences.